Siri - Program Manager, Product Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
You have a consistent track record of successfully shipping large, highly complex, cross-functional programs under demanding timelines. You're willing to wear any hat necessary, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You are passionate about helping organizations work better, faster, smarter, but understand that tools and process aren't always the answer. Siri’s Product Operations team runs the engine that drives the development of Siri Products: facilitating planning and execution processes, ensuring overall readiness for each OS release, making sure all product information is accessible to the right people, and continuing to improve these processes over time. As the Accountability & Transparency lead on this team, you will ensure our initiatives have well-defined visions, goals, and roadmaps, and own how we track progress against those plans. Interfacing with engineering and PM leadership, you are someone who organizes the organizers and knows how to influence without direct authority. Your impact will be massive: The performance of the person in this role will directly correlate to the performance of the entire product.
- 5+ years of project management, program management or product management
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects, or direct management of a team
- Proven track record in managing and deploying large, complex programs
- Innate drive to improve how things work, driving dramatic improvements for team quality, performance, agility, or effectiveness
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Organize the Siri project portfolio. Design the centralized project tracking pages, audit and improve our tracking/project documentation efforts and design the information architecture for project information sharing. - Lead weekly project status communication and executive reporting. Improve the team communication pipeline at all levels of the organization to improve visibility across the Siri Program. - Conduct recurring business reviews to improve the visibility of program performance and facilitate decision making at all levels of the organization. - Effectively manage the rollout of organization-wide processes. Provide the right level of documentation and support to the engineering, program, and product management teams. - Drive improvement in our tools and automation to facilitate team processes. - Facilitate the planning process for the Siri product teams. - Drive the organizational resource planning efforts for all Siri products.
Education & Experience
BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent
- - Experience rolling out large scale tools
- - Highly skilled at cross-functional management without authority