Siri - Program Manager, Product Iterations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Siri Experiences Product Management team: We love data, we love achieving business objectives, and we love to manage the overall product direction using insights brought about by data. In this role, you will serve as a champion for metrics-driven data analysis and be the connecting bridge between the data and the engineering teams - collecting business needs from them and working with the Analytics team to deliver end-to-end analysis, that will help teams to make better decisions.
- 5+ years of PM experience working with data analytics and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to, directly and indirectly, lead large teams for success
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations
- Self-motivated and Proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about the quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends
- Strong program management skills.
- Lead roadmap planning and detail execution of Analytics projects. - Cultivate a data-driven culture for the Siri organization. - Able to define and measure KPIs for products. - Ability to drive a large cross-functional program - Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, and create visual displays of quantitative information. - Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, and work with Analysts to formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables, and presentations.
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD CS/CE/EE or Equivalent