Interactive Producer, Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class customer experiences. The Retail Interactive team is recruiting an experienced producer. This person will lead projects that design, launch and market complex products that extend Apple’s ecommerce platform. In this role, you will collaborate with internal creative and development teams, as well as with partners from Retail and IS&T (Apple’s internal development group) as part of the producer team that designs experiences for Apple’s digital Retail platforms. You will have the opportunity to improve the way customers interact with Apple Retail, both in physical retail stores and online.
- You have at least four to six years experience in digital project management.
- You have a successful track record of digital innovation and delivery across multiple platforms.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change and can focus on the smallest detail as well as define broader strategic plans.
- You work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- You have a true passion for crafting digital experiences.
- You are able to build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners, and you can communicate effectively one on one and in large groups.
- You are familiar with a variety of Internet technologies.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are comfortable being on long-term projects ranging from 6 -18 months
- You have experience interdisciplinary project teams across multiple teams with the team size ranging from 15 - 40+ people.
- Organizes and summarizes information quickly and succinctly including multiple streams of feedback. - Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to accommodate change. - Able to track project progress, responsible for schedule development, maintenance, and communication of status. Manages all project communications and documentation in a meticulous and timely way. - Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional program plans, and takes appropriate action to mitigate risks and handle partner expectations. - Sets up project file organization (including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications, and legal requirements). Archives project files and assets. - Coordinates integration of copy and imagery including working closely with our content delivery and legal teams. - Maintains deliverable lists, and distributes a weekly "hot sheet" of project priorities to team members. - Routes layouts, copy, renderings, and production files for internal review and approval. - Schedule and deliver hand-offs, and assures delivery of appropriate assets to internal teams. - Lead calendaring for partner interviews and client meetings. - Monitor team morale and keep a positive attitude while going through the throws of a large project. - Able to be the cornerstone of a project with handling multiple partner expectations
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree is required.