Siri - Software Engineer
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Work with the talent dense team who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
- 5+ years experience with backend services
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals including familiarity with basic algorithms.
- Knowledge and experience in Java or C++
- Demonstrated ability to write thoughtful, maintainable code.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods for classification, regression, or ranking problems.
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to lead and extend the software infrastructure, algorithms and APIs that let Siri move, understand, plan, learn, speak, and remember. As part of the Siri Kernel team you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining core components of Siri. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, get up to speed quickly in new technical areas. Your responsibilities will include: • Work with multiple teams across the organization to gain a deep understanding of the Siri architecture. • Collaborate with cross functional teams to capture requirements, understand dependencies, define an architecture, and implement solutions. • Develop systems that are highly reliable, scalable, but surprisingly easy to maintain. • Working with design and client-side teams to ensure a phenomenal user experience.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience