iOS & macOS Software Engineer - Siri Experimentation Platform
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a critical part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Would you like to contribute to iOS and macOS directly, with your code reaching billions of users? Our team is building an experimentation platform that empowers Siri to deliver excellent experiences to billions of users every single day. We are looking for creative engineers with a passion for building a world-class internet-scale platform that enables Siri engineers and data scientists to improve Siri user experiences via a data-driven approach. You will partner with teams across Apple to develop software running on all Apple devices.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Proficient in Objective-C. Experience in Swift and C++ is a big plus.
- API design skills that translate into simple and easy to use interfaces for colleagues and customers
- Commitment to quality, well-tested code
- Practical understanding of network protocols and communications frameworks
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience with event handling and multithreaded development
- Experience with iOS and macOS development tools including Xcode, Instruments, git, etc
You will primarily be responsible for implementing features & building platforms running on the device to make Siri excellent. You'll be involved from beginning to end in brainstorming, prototyping, coding, debugging, and shipping. You will collaborate with both server-side and client-side teams to build and deliver solutions at scale. We want you to be imaginative, highly motivated and care deeply about craftsmanship and quality. You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. Performance analysis and tuning will also be a significant responsibility in your job. You are excited about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You'll ship code that runs on the devices you use every day and powers a variety of Apple AI/ML products.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent