Siri - Client Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Work with the talent dense team who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking.
- 5+ years of professional/industry software engineering experience
- Knowledge of Apple’s development APIs (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, CoreFoundation)
- Extraordinary development experience at the application level with Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa, or C++
- Strong organizational skills and experience working on large multi-functional teams. Has shipped customer-facing features or product functionality
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
You will primarily be responsible for implementing features for the Siri user experience. This is a broad-range task; we take every application that Siri interacts with and integrate them into the Siri experience. To succeed in this role, you are a strong programmer and a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment, working across teams and organizations. You love building an elegant user experience for a distributed system at massive scale, pursuing impossible problems, and you have a passion for customer experience. You love learning new technologies and creating life-changing applications. You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. Performance analysis and tuning will also be a significant responsibility in your job. You are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You'll ship code that runs on the devices you use every single day and powers products that are important to the lives of millions of users.
Education & Experience
Master's in Computer Science or equivalent.