Siri - Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Join a new team that is delivering new capabilities for Siri that will transform the way people engage with the world around them! We’re looking for strong engineers to work on cutting-edge technology, collaborate with experts across the Siri stack, and deliver new end-to-end experiences that delight customers.
- 5+ years of industry experience in software development, 7+ years preferred.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, OOP.
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code.
- 3+ years designing and developing large-scale, distributed services and tools using Java or C++.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers.
- 2+ years of iOS development experience preferred.
We are looking for experienced engineers who are passionate about building foundational software. In this role, you will be working in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and dealing with a lot of ambiguity. You will have a direct impact on how engineers deliver features to Siri on a daily basis. You will be accountable for prioritizing features as well as communicating and managing stakeholders. You will be driving technical decisions all the way from edge compute to server-side services and beyond. You will multiply those around you by mentoring, motivating and challenging engineers to deliver features at high quality. If you are looking for a role that is challenging, impactful and has growth opportunities, this role is for you.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred, Masters degree a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.