Rights Management Specialist, Original Content - Legal & Studio Affairs
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Original Content Legal group seeks an exceptional individual to develop and manage a rights management system, which supports Apple’s original video content efforts worldwide.
- 10+ years of experience in rights management at major or mini-major television/film studio(s)
- Extensive experience developing and managing rights management systems
- Deep understanding of contract terms for distribution, rights, production, and talent agreements
- Knowledge of new-media production across different types of programming
- Established, strong relationships within the entertainment industry
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on cross-functional teams
- Sound judgment, strong interpersonal & organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time
The Original Content Legal team is responsible for the full range of legal work for the acquisition, production, and distribution of video content. In this role, you will work with our legal, business affairs, finance, information & security, production, and creative teams to build a rights management system. You will be a diligent and dedicated advisor who can shepherd the development of the project and ultimately build and supervise a team to support it.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree and excellent academic credentials