K12 Education Account Executive
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry- leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Education Sales organization drives the adoption of Apple products and services into the K12 Education market. This in turn, enriches the lives of millions of students and teachers around the world. Our sales team is the face of Apple to our customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help K12 Education customers transform the way people teach and learn — while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the accounts we manage — at all levels from tactical to strategic. We craft a vision that can encourage customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to build plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution. As an Apple K12 Account Executive, you will increase revenues from existing customer base, as well as develop new prospects within the territory. You will report to the K12 Regional Manager and are responsible for driving sales growth in your assigned territory.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to contribute to your team. You enjoy a collaborative environment with open dialogue and debate. You empower your teammates to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you are eager to step up to the plate and bring your knowledge to the table.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
We understand the organizational structure, audience needs, business challenges, decision-making process, and political considerations in existing K12 accounts and prospects—including influencing at the Senior/Executive Administration level. We develop sales opportunities, projects, and account plans that use Apple-based solutions to meet the needs of customers, while influencing the funding situation in the marketplace—resulting in increased sales and market share. We work with the extended sales team to develop the go-to-market strategy, and then effectively present our Education leadership messages. We provide accurate and timely pipeline and forecast information in CRM; we consistently achieve revenue quota goals. We exhibit strong leadership qualities to drive similar behaviors in fellow team members.
Education & Experience
You have a BS/BA degree and a minimum of 4-8 years of sales experience, depending on the nature of that experience, with technology based products.