Software Engineer - iCloud
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love solving complex challenges? At Apple, great ideas with passion and dedication have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. By focusing on and respecting the customer’s needs, you’ll be responsible for helping us build the technology that works for many customers around the world. Join Apple's iCloud team as a Software Engineer. We build and innovative applications and custom solutions. As a member of our technical team, you will play a critical role in crafting new systems architecture and technical direction, as well as the future of existing system and services.
- Experience in software development
- Experience in development of Java server applications in a Unix environment
- Extensive experience using Core Java
- Knowledge of J2EE technologies, Spring, Hibernate etc.
- Knowledge of databases such as Oracle.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database like Cassandra is a plus
We are looking for a passionate engineer to develop and support new and existing features. You will be working closely with multi-functional teams to effectively oversee the complex interdependencies inherent in this role.
Education & Experience
MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or EE, or BS with relevant industry experience