Program Manager, Business Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it Job Summary This role will program manage the Apple Music student membership among its core responsibilities. The Apple Music student membership provides higher education students with a discount to Apple Music across 114 countries worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, talented and highly motivated program manager with a breadth of skills including business development, project management and subscription management to join our team. This role will play a pivotal part in contributing to the growth and success of Apple services with a particular focus on Apple Music and growing the business in the higher education segment. We're growing and encourage you to apply. We Believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking and creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team.
- The position requires a self-directed, extraordinarily driven, highly adaptable individual with outstanding communication and organizational skills who can prioritize and multi-task work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Industry experience in entertainment, media, apps and technology.
- Do you have an understanding of the global higher education market and trends?
- Prior experience working in the higher education segment is highly valued.
- Experience working on mobile products and developing best in class customer experiences.
- Initiative: Highly adaptive, able to identify issues. An agile self-starter, results oriented and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Influence: Ability to influence across the organization, including senior management.
- Do you have a strong analytical and organizational skills and excellent account management background?
You will lead day-to-day program management of the Apple Music student membership. This covers day to day operations of the program as well as planning and strategy for the future of the program. You'll liaise with engineering, product marketing, finance, marketing, legal, PR and many broader teams at Apple to create the best program possible Your experience and knowledge of the higher education market will be crucial in defining strategy and tactics to win mind-share and grow subscribers in this segment. You'll handle external vendors that provide core services for Apple related to this program, as well as identify new partners and ensure that we are working with the best-in-class. Knowledge of subscriptions business and lifecycle key to achieve success against subscription growth metrics. Analyze program for key trend to provide informed guidance to business and marketing teams. Identify new market trends, business opportunities as well as key relationships to be developed. Define the strategy and roadmap of future global programs across all content types with internal and external partners. Define and drive the customer experience so that Apple customers have an amazing experience. Domestic and international travel will be required
Education & Experience
Relevant tertiary education and industry qualifications are highly desirable