Program Manager, Payments and Commerce
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is seeking a Program Manager in the Payments and Commerce organization. This role will focus on building technical solutions with external partners for expanding our payments and commerce services. Our program managers partner closely with the business and engineering teams to launch large, highly cross-functional programs in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- 10+ years of project management in global consumer internet and consumer software companies.
- Solid track record in managing and deploying large, complex programs.
- Strong relationship and facilitation skills both within diverse engineering and cross functional organizations.
- Self-starter, with creative problem solving and critical thinking abilities.
- Highly organized and able to demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Payments and Commerce background.
- Overall, we're seeking a highly driven, results focused, problem solver who will drive high impact programs to deliver value to our customers.
The Program Manager will focus launching payments and commerce features and platform capabilities for our growing services business. You will need to have hands on experience working with engineers, engineering managers, and finance teams. You will develop tools and processes to gain efficiencies in the development and testing lifecycle. With a strong background in commerce, you will drive technical discussions with internal and external partners to implement the right solution for customers. The role requires a combination of program management, strong engineering background, and ability to build reciprocal relationships across various teams within our Apple Media Products and the Payments and Commerce organization. We are looking for someone who loves digging into details, finding patterns, and driving operational efficiencies under demanding timeframes. Of course, strong fundamentals are expected, but you have more. - You take responsibility; you feel a personal stake in the product you ship; you communicate responsibilities and scope clearly. - Integrity is everything to you. You handle risk and manage trade-offs. You are a strong team player. – You thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it; you have deep wisdom and judgement; you keep your eye on the ball. - Building positive relationships comes naturally; you are aware of politics but do not get mired in them.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field