Systems Algorithms Quality Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you want make a positive impact on the direction of new, key technologies in consumer products? We're seeking a creative and motivated System Algorithms Quality Engineer to join a Systems Quality team working to ensure world-changing products are delivered at a high-quality to all our customers. Quality is an important aspect of our products, and as a System Algorithms QA Engineer you will have a significant impact on helping to deliver functional and stable products to millions of customers in a rapidly changing environment. You will bring your upbeat personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and real passion for a positive user experience.
- Experience with hardware and/or software development lifecycle processes.
- Knowledge of Unix and Unix shell scripting.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Understanding of SQA methodologies & practices.
- Ability to solve hard problems with creative and sustainable solutions.
- Be detail oriented and strive for the best product for our customers
- Define, implement, and execute manual and automation testing representative of likely customer use cases for new system features based on machine learning algorithms. - Define, implement, and execute manual and automation testing supporting for internal and development tools for machine learning annotation and training. - Isolate and report defects effectively quantifying customer impact, and verify fixes through regression testing and other test methodologies. - Work cross-functionally with other QA teams, Developers and Project Managers. - Be a vocal proponent for quality internally and externally.
Education & Experience
- BS ME, EE, CE, CS, or equivalent engineering degree
- Nice to have:
- - Experience developing and executing testing using computer vision and machine learning.
- - System Test experience, preferably on consumer hardware/software products.
- - Experience developing scalable and maintainable automation infrastructure.
- - Experience with data analysis tools (MATLAB, LabVIEW or similar)
- - In-depth understanding of iOS and OS X.