Lead Salesforce Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability and performance of the product? Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and forward-thinking content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. In this role you will develop and design how Ad Platforms makes use of Salesforce for enabling the Ad Platforms sales organization. We are looking for someone with strong experience in delivering new technologies and platforms in a services-oriented architecture. In addition, this person must have a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external partners, including technologists, product managers, engineers, and senior leadership.
- You will have 3+ years experience with Salesforce Visualforce, SQL, Unit Testing
- You have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- You should have experience working on Salesforce platforms or other CRM software packages (SAP, Microsoft CRM, etc.) preferred
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration
- Software engineering skills with Java and Python preferred
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- A desire to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment
- An on-call rotation for production support is associated with this position
- Salesforce Developer Certification desired
As a member of our team, your responsibilities will include: - Meet with internal partners to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment - Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platforms. - Participate in efforts to develop and implement testing, training and documentation - Hands on programming, along with other members of the team - Mentoring of junior team members around code style, requirements, and delivery - Utilize standard methodologies to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce platform - Interact with Ad Platform Senior Management for prioritization, scoping and planning exercises - Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting support for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, - Master Degree in Computer Science or other Engineering field strongly desire.