Display EE Architect/Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple display engineering organization is looking for a display technology architect to work on the next generation of display pixel- and backlight applications. The role offers an incredible opportunity to learn from world-class authorities in multiple disciplines spanning from EE to system, mechanical, manufacturing, etc.
- Expert knowledge in Matlab and/or C/C++
- Image data processing
- Good math and analytical skills
- You would be a high-energy, creative and self driven engineer/researcher, with very strong analytical skills and a real passion for crafting and innovating. - Ability to envision that new idea, concept, and/or application that will propel our displays to new levels of quality and power efficiency. - Perform detailed technical analysis and work with various teams to bridge the technology gap between theory and implementable SW and/or HW, develop test & methodology specifications for both pre and post silicon tapeout, be responsible to perform the front of screen validation on the real product. - Need to be comfortable working with embedded systems environments, requires creative thinking on HW emulation platforms, and needs to obsess on the customer visual experience
Education & Experience
- PhD or MSEE or equivalent experience.
- - Machine Learning
- - FPGA and/or embedded uC prototyping
- - Optical measurements
- - Knowledge in Color Science and Human Perception