AR/VR System UI Engineer
Boulder, Colorado, United States
The Technology Development Group (TDG) is looking for an AR/VR System UI Engineer to help define and build the next generation user experiences on our platforms using Apple's latest technologies including RealityKit and ARKit.
- 3 years experience in software development.
- Track record for building complex applications that are functional, beautiful and delightful.
- Attention to detail, creativity and passion.
- Proficent in ObjC/Swift.
You will work on the applications and system services that define the overall experience of our platforms; ultimately impacting the way our customers use our products. System applications such as the Home Screen, Notification Center and Lock Screen define the fundamental interaction models for Apple’s iOS, tvOS and watchOS platforms. You will work closely with Apple's UI framework, Human Interface designers and application teams - pushing you to think outside-the-box, and solve incredibly challenging and interesting problems in the AR/VR space. You will work with technologies such as the newly announced SwiftUI and RealityKit frameworks, UIKit and ARKit. You will have access to a wide variety of internal frameworks and services that will allow you to create applications that are deeply integrated into our operating systems.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Experience building iOS/macOS applications
- Experience working with 3D game engines
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The AR/VR SW Engineer starts at a minimum $106,500 annually. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.