Software Engineer, Dev Ops, Videos
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish here. The Apple Media Products Video team, which recently launched AppleTV+, is looking for a DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer to help us improve our build and release pipeline. Our current team is small, but tasked with building and releasing large scale, massively distributed, fault tolerant systems. Come be a part of the team as we grow the best TV subscription service.
- deal candidates will:
- Have a strong grasp of Linux systems, networking, and security.
- Have a working knowledge of Java.
- Be proficient coding in python, bash or other scripting languages.
- Be familiar with gradle or maven.
- Have experience with monitoring tools such as Splunk and Nagios.
- Be willing to learn new technology, and find innovative solutions with existing tech stacks.
Develop the next version of our deployment pipeline. Engage in, and improve our build and release process. Support the existing deployment process. Set up better monitoring in production. Analyze logs and help development teams quickly address issues in production and development. Collaborate closely with SRE teams. We're looking for someone with strong communication skills for collaborating with many different teams.
Education & Experience
BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent.