People Business Partner Leader, AppleCare Support
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
This is a fantastic opportunity to partner with and support the AppleCare Support organization. This high volume business is the primary point of contact for millions of Apple customers, across multiple channels, on a world wide basis. You will lead a direct team of US-based People Business Partners, as well as, provide support and guidance to a global team. The business has a deep partnership with the People team, and the work you lead will be closely tied to business initiatives and results.
- Passionate about enabling our employees to do the best work of their lives.
- Experience leading global teams and a demonstrated ability to maintain focus on driving what matters and adapt rapidly to changes in business needs.
- Highly approachable with well-developed organizational agility and influencing skills
- Experience coaching and advising senior level business leaders.
- Experience with informing and making decisions with data and metrics.
- Highly collaborative and flexible style. Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a fast paced and dynamic matrix environment.
- Demonstrate a clear skill for forward-thinking, always anticipating and planning for possible future outcomes, and approaching problems creatively.
In this role, you will partner closely with the AppleCare Support business leaders and global People team to deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical programs to support the People and business objectives globally. From educating clients on compensation practices and the performance management process to advising on organizational design, Culture development and numerous leadership & management challenges. Providing relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making related to compensation, organizational structures, retention, promotions and other activities, are key aspects of this role. In addition to People Business Partners, you will also be responsible for leading the Enrichment & Engagement team which is responsible for the Our Voice employee survey as well as managing world wide recognition programs. - Business Knowledge: Displays curiosity along with a depth of understanding of the business organizations, including key business functions and processes and a passion to build business acumen. - Organizational Development and Design: Continually assess people implications associated with business strategy, organizational design, and partner with leaders to implement and drive necessary changes. - Talent and Performance Management: Lead the implementation and adoption of talent assessment, development and retention tools and solutions to a global audience. - Executive coaching: Establish credibility with leaders as a trusted advisor to influence and support key strategic and operational decisions. - People Metrics: Demonstrable ability to establish measurement to demonstrate strategic impact. - Compensation/Benefits: Executes and manages annual performance and compensation planning process. Partners with management and Benefits to assist with the management of leaves, disabilities, and Worker’s Compensation. - People Management: Leading, motivating and developing a competent and highly talented People Business Partner team. - Collaboration & Relationships: Collaborate with WW People team to drive strategic alignment and work with core functional People groups (Employee - - Relations, HR Legal, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, HR analytics, Learning & Development, Apple University, etc.) to ensure best support of People initiatives.
Education & Experience
- 12+ years experience in a HR management, generalist, and/or business partnering role
- Proven track record of leading and inspiring a team of People Business Partners.
- BA/BS degree. MBA, a plus.