Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. Apples Worldwide Marcom team is looking for an experienced creative who has a strong knowledge of creative development as it relates specifically to photography. You will work closely with cross-functional, planning and Product marketing teams to craft a creative content strategy brief and will oversee content curation for Marcom initiatives. You will work closely with functional partners and participate in creative reviews ensuring that all content is on strategy across all platforms and redirect if necessary.
- You have at least 7-10 years meaningful experience.
- You have experience in advertising, marketing, brand management, photography and/or new media communication.
- You have solid expertise in developing creative content solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of areas including, Advertising, Interactive, Retail and Channel, Keynote and Packaging.
- You possess an in depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process, including, providing clear communication and creative direction and giving timely and helpful feedback to improve solutions.
- You have previous experience working closely with Art Producers and Business Affairs functions.
- You are enjoy working in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization.
Partners with Planners, Producers, PM and Creatives to develop compelling WW content briefs that align with yearly product and campaign roadmaps and overall communications strategies. Directs the development of well-conceived, innovative creative content work that implements the content strategy and brief. Briefs functional teams and participates in creative reviews to ensure the content strategy is on brief and the content story is integrated across all marketing materials. Directs content curation accompanied by the ability to guide and evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative content development. Communicates effectively with creative partners, business affairs, photo team, XFCPM’s, engendering trust and respect. Partners closely with the Cross-Functional Producer and Creative teams to lead Global launch and sustaining campaign efforts from inception to completion in the area of creative content strategy and integration across functions. Leads team members on photo shoots in order to create compelling content photography for launch, campaign and sustain. Works closely with our GEO teams aligning WW with GEO content.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree preferred.