Software Machine Learning QA Engineer - Video Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming outstanding products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Video Applications QA team is seeking a Software ML QA Engineer to help us ensure that our iOS and macOS video applications are high-quality for video makers and visual storytellers. We’re looking for an engineer to take projects from initial data mining and research through all stages of prototyping, development and final integration into our Video Apps clients. You will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to help shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- Posses an intuitive understanding of machine learning algorithms, supervised and unsupervised modeling techniques
- Understanding of machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, or artificial intelligence
- Understanding of SQA methodologies and practices, software engineering experience preferred
- Detail-oriented, analytical, methodical and creative thinker committed to driving quality forward
- Inquisitive and ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in Python and/or Swift or comparable languages
- Prototyping and tools development not required but nice to have
- iOS and macOS familiarity preferred
• This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical, problem solving and communication skills, and the willingness to work in a fast paced environment. • Responsibilities include scripting, parsing data, and working closely with the annotation operations team. • Analyzing annotations and test results to ensure the features work end-to-end for customers. • Developing and executing workflow projects, regression testing, and bug filing. You will work closely with other team members to develop requirements, identify appropriate testing implementations processes, and methodologies. • You should be able to be comfortable with ambiguity and make educated, critical judgments. • You must be effective and systematic at managing priorities, and communicating progress as well as risk through regular status updates. • Have a proven ability to ramp up quickly on both existing and new technologies.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field