Retail Programs Development Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The WW Channel Sales Programs (WW CSP) team is responsible for the strategic management of Apple’s global retail programs across various channels. Apple’s main channel routes to market include Telco, Consumer Electronics, Mass Merchants, mono-brand retail stores and online retailers and marketplaces. We develop retail programs solving for sales, customer experience and branding, while considering global scale. As the Retail Programs Development Manager, you are developing the strategy and vision for how select Apple devices and services come to life within a reseller store environment. Ultimately, you are delivering new and innovative in-store experiences.
- You have expertise on how retailer environments, in-store capabilities and merchandising strategies come together to provide the best customer experiences while delivering sales impact for the business
- You keep current on retail technology trends, merchandising trends and in-store opportunities
- You know how to get things done, and have previous people management experience. You are effective in both direct and virtual team leadership.
- Previous experience in a global organization with regional executions, bringing a strategic and tactical vision
- Extraordinary relationship skills collaborating with all levels including senior executives
- Strong verbal, written communications skills, and analytical skills
- Experience working with international teams of different cultural backgrounds
- Proficient in Keynote, Pages/Word, and Excel
To translate product strategies into merchandising strategies, we work cross functionally with: Sales Planning & Operations, Sales, Marcom, Product Marketing, Finance, Operations, Retail Tech and Procurement. You understand Apple Channel’s Sales and Marketing strategies, our retail Partner landscape and establish oneself as a business inspiring leader on enhancing the Apple customer experience through digital technology programs. You will be program managing initiatives from conception to deployment to ongoing life cycle management across in-store and online environments. In-store experiences are developed and executed as holistic retail programs considering various retail disciplines: Visual Merchandising, Staff Training, Digital, Omni-channel, program playbooks and guides for local teams to execute.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. A minimum of 10 years experience in Retail with focus on in-store customer experiences