International Marketing Specialist, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking an expert international marketing professional to join our growing original content marketing team. This role will work on global campaigns and assets for upcoming series and films in the 100+ countries where Apple TV+ is available. We are looking for someone that has proven experience in marketing high-profile international entertainment properties. You will be a key cross-functional partner across our internal teams, domestically and internationally, with a focus on balancing workflow and execution of integrated marketing plans that drive buzz and viewership for Apple content around the world. Ideally, you are passionate about films and series, knowledgeable about the international television landscape, and have a highly collaborative mindset. You communicate effectively with teams in various regions and are experienced in working across different cultures. Knowledge of a second language is a plus. If this description fits you, we urge you to apply.
- Minimum 5+ years in a Media/ Entertainment consumer marketing role, with direct responsibility for launching original series and films
- Shown experience in Media / Entertainment marketing outside of the United States
- You have the ability to learn quickly and work expertly against tight deadlines and changes
- Experience of handling multiple, concurrent projects with a collaborative approach.
- Demonstrate phenomenal attention to detail, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, scheduling, project management and multi-tasking skills
- You have a curiosity for and knowledge of different cultures
- Contribute to the elaboration of show and film campaigns, ensuring international considerations are appropriately taken into account and providing regular updates to global teams. - Support development of local marketing plans and initiatives, and more broadly support marketing efforts of global teams to promote Apple content. - Prepare Apple TV+ marketing briefs for international teams, liaise with teams globally to ensure adequate flow of information on content and campaigns. - Assist in aligning all international marketing activities with content positioning, while securing necessary validations. - Ensure the appropriate production and use of localized marketing assets. - Collect, analyze and share plans and performance data from local campaigns, and centralize international data collected. - Share standard methodologies across network of international teams, identify and present case studies. - Partner closely with brand strategists on global campaign activations. - Monitor relevant activities in international television landscape.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent. MBA or relevant graduate work a plus.