Film Integrated Marketer, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking a marketing professional with a track record of building world- class campaigns to join our growing team. This role will work on marketing global launch campaigns for upcoming films across a diverse range of content. You will be a central cross-functional liaison for select films with a focus on handling workflow and execution of integrated marketing plans that drive buzz and viewership for Apple content and execute programs to sustain awareness and viewership following launch. You'll be a point of contact with agencies and creatives, working with them to collaborate and communicate different facets of the campaign throughout the lifecycle of a film project. Ideally, you've participated in marketing high-profile entertainment properties and have a strong foundation in crafting a clear and distinctive show positioning, creative strategy and informed media approach that cross-functional teams can execute and collaborate upon. You know how to tell stories, on any platform that drive fan anticipation and engagement. You listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. Your love for film, and television pop culture pushes you to thrive in a quick moving environment and be an excellent teammate.
- Minimum 5+ years in consumer marketing experience, with direct responsibility for launching original films and series in media / entertainment
- Knowledge and experience in supporting robust portfolio of creatively led 360- campaigns, from film strategy to executing the tactics
- You have a strong foundation in strategy, film positioning and target audiences for consumer campaigns at scale
- Media strategy and analytics, e.g. media mix decisioning, budgeting and forecasting, media pricing and budget optimization, return on investment, goals / measurement preferred
- Help develop strategy for organic social and digital spanning content creation, community and audience development
- Cross-functional collaboration across our adjacent business teams, content producers and creators
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills. Able to present ideas simply in presentations and documents across a range of perspectives —from creative to business / quantitative.
- Brings a highly strategic and analytical approach to decisions and problem-solving
- Excellent organizational, scheduling, project management and multi-tasking skills with proven attention to detail
- Help prepare creative briefs, positioning and strategy materials for films, socializing campaign strategy and creative with key partners including development, current, producers/creators, filmmakers and show runners. - Utilize meaningful metrics for campaigns and analyze effectiveness of media to optimize spend across channels. Partner with media team to develop brand and performance driven media plans that effectively promote content. - Assist in internal and external partner execution of multi-media content assets that extend the film across paid/organic initiatives, while ensuring materials are aligned to film positioning and brand, and that creative is consistent across all consumer touch points. - Support cross-functional team planning across campaigns by participating in key meetings, developing campaign recaps and updates, and using project documents, such as marketing trackers, timelines, status reports, budget review, etc. to ensure execution against goals. - You're able to prioritize resources and manage deliverables requirements, and communicate realistic timelines for execution. - Work in partnership with creative team to ensure materials are aligned with the film positioning and Apple brand.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent. MBA or relevant graduate work a plus.