SAP Manager - Logistics/TM Solutions
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple's SAP Global Systems organization within IS&T has an opening for a SAP Manager to drive initiatives supporting Logistics Execution, Transportation and Supply Chain business areas. The SAP Global Systems team within IS&T runs the Operations and financial transactional platform that powers all of Apple functions like Sales, Manufacturing, Distribution and Financials. You should have in-depth knowledge of SAP Logistics Execution modules awareness of end-to-end Logistics and Supply Chain processes and be familiar with SAP S4 HANA Ideally you are proficient with SAP Transportation Management (TMS) and related domain and have gained hands-on experience during prior project implementations. As the SAP Logistics Manager you will work hand in hand with our business and functional teams to provide solutions and craft program roadmaps and lead a group of motivated individuals. This is a management position that will support several business critical projects. While developing your team and their deliverables, you will have some similar projects of your own. You will be expected to effectively lead the team and consistently handle yours and your team’s work for the best results. This job is an opportunity to do more than you ever thought possible while making impact on globally recognized products & brand.
- You have 12-15 years of work in SAP Logistics Execution
- Around 5+ years of experience in leading SAP Functional teams of 5 or more
- You've participated or led the planning and implementation of company’s transition from ECC to S4 HANA, especial in the Logistics/TM areas
- Validated ability to encourage, coach and mentor team members in more than one SAP functional area
- You have well-rounded SAP experience, solution design exposure and good understanding of industry trends
- You have an aptitude for architecture, design, development and deployment of custom solutions.
- Shown understanding of SAP’s Logistics execution, SAP Transportation Management, S/4HANA
- Familiarity with Optimization/ Solver algorithms and Machine Learning topics is a plus
- You have good grasp of software development and project life cycle tools and methodologies.
- You have strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills and are able to collaborate with SAP functional, technical and global design teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are needed. You can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear and concise communication to technical and non-technical multi-functional teams.
- Experience working in a complex landscape with multiple SAP and non-SAP solutions like ECC, gATP, SNC, TMS, EM, Portal etc is preferred.
- We seek a self-starter, someone with a strong work ethic and strong leadership skills who will be a role model for others on the team.
- You have experience working with global and high-performance teams and individuals.
Lead a team of SAP analysts that work under your guidance on projects in your portfolio Provide domain expertise, guidance, coaching and direction to team members to bring out their best work. You can foster creative thinking, strong problem-solving skills and collaboration with multi-functional teams in a fast-paced environment. Stay focused and prioritize heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality. Demonstrate excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions. Should be able to run multiple projects / initiatives simultaneously. Should be able to review work of teams in multiple locations and make refinements to further drive delivery efficiency. Work closely with vendor partners and identify new evolving trends in SAP eco-system. Should be able to work with minimal supervision. Be on the lookout of new emerging SAP technologies and evaluate their fitment in Apple SAP landscape. Ability to get into the details of technical solutions and business requirements as required
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Masters in Operations or Engineering a plus