Display EE Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Display Engineering Team is looking for a Display EE Architect to work in architecting module and silicon for new display technology. This is a design engineering position that entails working with multi-functional groups to continually innovate the technology implemented in Apple's products. Join us in crafting solutions the world doesn't know of yet. To be successful, you should be able to thrive in a dynamic, agile, multi-disciplinary, and hands-on environment that values engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation.
- - 5+ years significant industry experience in silicon design and microarchitecture
- Solid capability in conducting theoretical analysis and modeling
- Expert knowledge in Matlab and C
- Ability to run experiment and do electrical and optical measurement
- Should demonstrate strong EE fundamentals (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc.)
- Should demonstrate strong verbal and written communications
- Knowledge in color science and human perception is a plus
- Tackle meaningful engineering problems by architecting the overall display module and all the silicons needed - Perform simulation and do a detailed technical analysis - Establish electro-optical performance metrics and requirements through measurement and modeling - Collaborate with a large number of groups including PD, DFM, RF Design, Software, HW Test, etc. to bring a product from concept to mass production - Author high-quality engineering requirement and specifications.
Education & Experience
- PhD or MSEE with 4+ years experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.