Display EE Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Display Engineering Team is looking for a Display EE Architect to work in architecting module and silicon for new display technology. This is a design engineering position that entails working with multi-functional groups to continually innovate the technology implemented in Apple's products. Join us in crafting solutions the world doesn't know of yet. To be successful, you should be able to thrive in a dynamic, agile, multi-disciplinary, and hands-on environment that values engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation.
- 5+ years significant industry experience in system design, module architecture, or silicon design
- Solid capability in conducting theoretical analysis and modeling
- Excellent hands-on HW abilities: run experiments, measure electrical and/or optical parameters, and debug electrical issues
- Strong EE fundamentals (analog/digital design, signal/power integrity, etc.)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-driven and motivated to tackle challenging problems
- Knowledge in color science and human perception is a plus
• Tackle meaningful engineering problems by architecting the overall display module, thoroughly specifying behaviors of all scenarios, and providing requirements on necessary components/ interfaces • Author high-quality engineering requirement and specifications • Communicate, collaborate, and align with management and multiple internal/external groups including other module architects, product design, manufacturing design, silicon design, software, hardware test, etc. to bring a product from concept to mass production • Perform simulations and detailed technical analysis as needed to verify/support proposed solutions • Establish electro-optical performance metrics and requirements through measurement and modeling
Education & Experience
- PhD or MSEE with 5+ years experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.