iOS Safari Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We're looking for an engineer to help us shape the future direction of web browsers. Together, we’ll build on the industry-leading WebKit engine and Apple's frameworks to deliver a fluid browsing experience and powerful, easy-to-use features. Your vision and impact will extend beyond Safari, as you help move Apple's iOS platform forward.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment focused on learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong object-oriented programming experience
- Detailed knowledge of Objective-C
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose performance, memory, and other issues by digging into lower levels of the stack
- Creativity and enthusiasm for design
The iOS Safari team is looking for a talented and energetic software engineer, who is excited to work on the world's most popular web browser. In this role, you will help us develop new innovative Safari features, while taking existing features to the next level. You will collaborate with teams working on the industry-leading WebKit engine and with other iOS application and framework teams.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related field, preferred.
- *A thorough understanding of C or C++
- *Familiarity with UIKit
- *Experience with user interface development
- *Basic understanding of the OS, graphics, networking, and other sub-systems