AppleCare Operations Quality and Support Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an AppleCare Operations Quality and Support Analyst, you are responsible for driving the worldwide consistency and standard of experience for Advisors and Business leadership contacting various AppleCare Operations (ACOPS) teams. Your focuses will include: building and sustaining a comprehensive quality program to ensure efficient and effective Operations services are provided, communicating and centralizing ACOPS messaging, coordinating a variety of contact platforms and channels, performing root cause analysis of Contact Center break/fix scenarios, and completing new analysis and reporting initiatives. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member that brings unique skills to the table, a self-starter attitude, disciplined thinking, and an ability to influence others through leadership attributes. This position can be located in Austin, Texas or Elk Grove, California.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that demonstrate accuracy and effectiveness
- Quality program experience that includes the following: customer interaction reviews, quality form creation, evaluator calibration, root cause analysis, and feedback delivery
- Procedure writing and knowledge-base maintenance skills
- Training content creation and delivery experience
- Ability to lead and influence peers, partners, and various leadership levels toward impactful results with group consensus
- Thrive and perform at a high level with limited oversight, including balancing simultaneous projects with various priorities
- History of analyzing and interpreting real time and historical data to identify and execute strategies for issue resolution
- Proven focus on overall department success through both team and standout individual contributions
- Flexibility to work diverse hours as needed to accommodate global partners
- Call Center Operations experience preferred
- Familiarity with Service Now platform for incident and task coordination is a plus
- Excel and Tableau reporting experience is a plus
- Web or application programming knowledge is a plus
In this role, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and driving compliance of Operations procedures among a global Analyst population, as well as training Analysts on new tasks. You will perform ad hoc analysis and create reporting for various initiatives including measuring AppleCare Operations performance metrics across diverse data points such as contact volume, service levels, quality scores, and Analyst productivity. Our team also supports ACOPS leadership by identifying contact drivers and devising strategies to deflect volume or improve Analysts’ responses. We regularly engage with other Operations teams and business leadership to assess new initiatives and services that can be offered by ACOPS. As a Quality and Support Analyst, you are expected to perform root cause analysis of Contact Center tool or performance breakdowns and evaluate the various support teams’ responses and effectiveness. Building a quality program that includes interaction reviews and feedback delivery for the global Analyst population is a key task you will perform. Additional important duties you will perform include creation and maintenance of internal web platforms, drafting worldwide communications on behalf of ACOPS, presenting to Operations and Business leadership, and working with partners to create or enhance ACOPS internal application tools.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, or relevant experience.