Operations Analyst - AMR Retail Market Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Do you love problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little guidance should fuel your creativity? We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and highly motivated person to join the Market Development team. The team is responsible for identifying, leading, and implementing commercial strategies to help drive Apple Retail towards increasing ownership. As a member of the team, you will play a key role in contributing to the performance and success of the Retail business and Apple hero products from the perspectives of operations and analytics.
- 5+ years experience in finance, product merchandising or operations, preferably in the Retail or Consumer Electronics industries.
- Self-starter with extraordinary analytical skills and validated problem solving skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute tactically with precision.
- Thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
- Skilled partnership manager with the ability to manage relationships at all levels.
- Experience presenting recommendations and plans to senior management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Lead seamless new product launch operations in collaboration with multi-functional, worldwide teams aligned with business and team goals. - Perform analysis of product, program and promotion performance to identify commercial opportunities by market. - Execute process for all product, Retail programs and service pricing, including carrier operations across multiple markets. - Serve as point of contact for our carrier partners to ensure successful carrier operations in our channels. - Lead system projects to improve and enhance the Retail customer experience.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred