Siri - Integration Engineer, Domains
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Help build a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in your car, and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking? Join the Siri team at Apple.
- Ability to understand large scale software & system architecture.
- Proficient experience with programming, with an emphasis on debugging knowledge, in at least one of the following: Java, Typescript, Objective-C.
- Able to communicate technical issues with technical & non-technical folks alike.
- Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers.
- Experience with AI technologies including NLP or machine learning and an interest in virtual assistants.
- Prior experience with in-car phone.
This position will involve a combination of technical troubleshooting, clear communication and meticulous organization skills. We need a great teammate — you will be collaborating with engineers in several technical areas who have built the entire range of Siri's capabilities. You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities - Triage & prioritize incoming feature enhancements and functionality regressions that may arise, ensuring that the tickets are appropriately categorized. - Perform initial issue investigation, with the ability to clearly summarize findings. - Participate in engineering design and feature discussions. - Be an internal voice for the external user — monitor the health of our domains and deeply know the product to manage priorities. - Be quick and active in communicating with those inside and outside our team.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent and 1+ year of industry experience.