Siri - Product Manager, Knowledge Graph & Web Answers
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Siri Search team is creating groundbreaking technology for knowledge graphing and algorithmic search using machine learning, natural language processing, curation and data partnerships. We're looking for a product manager to lead search relevance, query understanding, machine learning, curation and data partnerships. As part of the Siri Search Knowledge and Machine Learning Product Management group, you'll build and apply cutting edge machine learning and data science technologies to solve the cutting edge challenges we face in improving the search experiences for our over 1 billion customers. You'll be part of a fast-moving, innovative team where your expertise to drive the machine learning projects could be a lot more impactful to the future of machine learning for Search at Apple.
- 5+ years of engineering, product/program/project management or research experience working on machine learning, data management, big data or IT infrastructure projects, or related field
- Analytical skills and a curiosity to discover opportunities for impact and better user experience
- Interest in connecting ML technologies with real-world search challenges
- Understanding of modern data management and machine learning techniques
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining large scale machine learning systems
- Ability to influence teams to adopt best practices in delivering various effective machine learning models
- Capability to work across a large number of teams to enforce process and efficient outcomes in a data-driven environment
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities required to forge a path to success
- Lead the roadmap for search relevance continuous improvement and keep the team focused on the critical path - Communicate project status clearly to leadership and exec team - Drive search relevance teams to build and enhance the state of the art models - Analyze user quality metrics, propose improvement actions, design and deploy successful A/B experiments - Lead machine learning best practices in Siri team - Collaborate with other Apple teams to promote cross-team technology sharing - This role can be based in Cupertino or San Francisco
Education & Experience
BA, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related degree with a focus in machine learning, data mining or statistics.