Siri - Data Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large-scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team!
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong data analytical skills
- Excellent coding skills in one or more of following languages — Python, Shell scripts, java etc
- Experienced in big data processing, tools development and/or web crawling
- Outstanding communication skills
- Gradings tasks and tools preferred: e.g. for transcribing speech audio, labeling tasks, language translation, etc.
- Knowledge in the field of language technologies/NLP, such as language modeling, machine translation, text mining, parsing, etc.
- Multilingual speaker
We are looking for highly motivated engineers to fulfill our data needs and drive the product quality to the next level. You will be working closely with a group of talented researchers and engineers on the groundbreaking machine learning technologies. Your responsibilities include data creation, data management, processing pipeline and tools development. The role also involves the collaborations with other multi-functional teams on data related projects.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or related field, preferably with 5+ years of experience