Manager, Business Analysis, Maps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Manager, Business Analysis, Maps will work within a global organization to deliver performance-optimized technical solutions for the operations team. Our goal is to provide a highly curated Maps experience to our customers. You will serve as a key member of the Maps Operations team serving the needs of the organization to analyze and build data sets critical to successful project deliveries. This role will partner with both internal and external business teams to achieve project objectives. You would help influence strategic decisions in the Maps team and act as a thought partner multi-functionally. If this sounds like you and you'd like to join an awesome team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Responsible for business analysis team to drive deeper thinking and work to answer questions around product data
- Expertise in budgets, metrics and reporting
- Builds and manages a team
- Strong analytical skills and intuition, capable of making decisions based on analysis and experience
- Works well multi-functionally in diverse organization
You will be responsible for the global business analysis for Maps Operations.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required or equivalent experience.