WW Product Marketing Business Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated WW Product Marketing Business Manager to support iPhone. You will partner with various groups, handle extremely confidential information, have direct exposure to senior business leaders and influence key strategic decisions at Apple. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and are able to integrate wide arrays of data/information sources, build complex forecast and financial models to drive actionable business insights. We are looking for someone with strong analytical capabilities, superior financial / quantitative horsepower, and a deep interest in Apple’s products, business and strategy.
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience with quantitative and financial analysis, ideally in a product context space
- Highly motivated, works well under pressure, organized, and enthusiastic in leading projects from end-to-end
- Self-starter who works effectively in a dynamic environment and is comfortable with incomplete information and managing ambiguity.
- Strong business insight and high intellectual curiosity
- Stellar verbal/written communication skills across a variety of audiences; ability to craft and deliver nuanced messages.
- Sharp attention to detail with the ability to maintain the highest level of accuracy, yet understand the big picture
- Strong teammate
- Forecasting experience a plus
- Superior Excel & modeling skills
- Ability to retrieve, analyze, and manipulate datasets; experience with Tableau, R, Python, SQL, and/or Business Objects a plus
This is an exciting opportunity that entails the following responsibilities: - Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Customer Analytics, Research, Finance, Sales, and Operations to find optimal intersections of information relevant to drive business decisions - Formulate, architect, and build demand forecast & financial models based on a wide range of information available - Integrate datasets to create, present, and defend forecasts, scenarios, and business insights to senior leadership - Challenge & validate customer demand signals based on a fundamental understanding of the business and sharp critical thinking - Build and maintain tools, presentations & reports to highlight meaningful insights and track their evolution - Work closely with the WWPM Finance and Pricing teams, and handle special projects and requests
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Engineering, or other quantitative field MBA; concentration in Finance preferred