Security Assessor - Production Security, Original Content
Culver City, California, United States
Apple Inc.’s Global Security Content Protection Team is seeking passionate/experienced Security Assessor in television/film development, production, post-production, best-in-class security and confidential program management to support Apple's Worldwide Video Division. Your work will create solutions to a variety of complex security challenges, including physical security and confidentiality of Apple’s creative development, on-location productions, vendor post-production assessments, and on-set/on-location events while coordinating with teams across the business, Apple's Global Security and third-parties.
- 4-12 years of Physical Security experience in television/film production/content protection preferred; experience in assessment, program management, analysis, compliance, sales, or relatable skills considered
- Background in working at a network or studio with executives, producers, talent representatives, casts and creative teams is ideal.
- Experience assessing/auditing for confidentiality and security of pre-production creative process, on-location production security, post-production vendor assessments, and events.
- Have the ability to creatively adapt security/secrecy practices to achieve the business’ creative vision.
- Ability to design sustainable protection strategies based site-specific variables.
- Proven success and proficiency in data collection, tracking, and reporting to ensure accurate and effective program monitoring.
- The highest levels of integrity and attention to detail.
- Willingness to think creatively to bring creative solutions to complex situations.
Responsible for assessing internal security and secrecy performance and third-party sites and facilities, crafting, implementing, and tracking security and secrecy programs and operations. Additionally, executing tactical initiatives as required to support the creation, production and launch of video programming on a global scale. This position is a high-profile position at Apple, who works directly with executives across multiple internal and external teams. Position will reside in Culver City, California and will require up to 50% travel (international and domestic); longer periods as necessitated by production schedules and locations.
Education & Experience
B.S. or equivalent degree.