Senior iOS Application Engineer - Health Software
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The health industry is ripe for a simplicity and a new view. At Apple we want to make great products that empower people to improve their health. We’re looking for talented iOS App developers to join a small team of highly skilled engineers to realize the mission of the Health team by expanding the capabilities of iOS and other Apple platforms.
- Extensive iOS experience
- Strong grasp of Apple development tools
- Proven software architecture experience
- Ability to analyze large features and implement practical solutions
- Deep understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Bonus: experience with Machine Learning
As a member of the team you’ll have the opportunity to work with experts in their field to expand the functionality of the Health app and support the broader health related efforts at Apple. This position requires a self-motivated engineer with strong technical and communication skills to handle responsibilities including: ▪. Implementing new features in the Health space ▪. Prototyping new ideas to help with initial feature definition ▪. Communicating ideas to the Apple design team and other cross functional teams ▪. Participating in architecture and code reviews ▪. Building internal tools as needed to help ship high quality software
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ▪. Familiarity with medical, health and fitness concepts is a plus
- ▪. Passion for digital health and fitness