Primary Research, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is looking for an experienced primary researcher to gain viewer feedback on original video content and marketing material. The role will work closely with current programming, scheduling and marketing. We generate and communicate key consumer insights that drive better creative and business decisions for the service. This is an opportunity for an extremely organized, strategic, and detailed individual to join a rapidly growing team within one of the fastest growing divisions of Apple.
- We believe the ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of experience as a primary researcher in the entertainment industry (broadcaster, cable channel, TV station, streaming platform, ad agency, vendor, studio).
- Experience and expertise with all steps of both qual and quant research projects. This includes RFP, survey questionnaire, recruitment, data analysis, focus group analysis, write-up, etc.
- Strong network of vendor contacts with an understanding of their pros & cons.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- You will need to work independently and knock down barriers to achieve goals.
- The ability to respond quickly on tight turnaround timelines with thorough quality control
- Background in ratings research and data analytics is a plus.
Reporting to the Head of Planning/Scheduling/Research you will be tasked with identifying key consumer insight needs for the current programming and marketing teams. Working closely to establish a true partnerships, you will select the best methodology and vendor for each project. You will manage vendors from start to finish for the entire project, including a plan to socialize the findings. The role requires actively engaging with other teams, synthesizing/enhancing information from many sources, and co-ordinating the flow of communication with key partners in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent