Contingent Workforce Leader
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here at Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced corporate professional to lead our evolving Contingent Workforce team.
- Successful track record with contingent labor vendor management and the ability to partner with all levels of clients and stakeholders (clients, business leaders, HR teams, Legal, Procurement, Supplier Responsibility, Internal Audit, Finance, etc.) to efficiently and compliantly execute.
- Minimum of 8, and up to 12, years of experience at a multinational company in leading service delivery through an MSP and a VMS in supporting overall business needs and people experiences.
- Highly skilled in gathering, analyzing and aggregating various data points surrounding wages, mark ups, overall statistics, etc and using that to build a comprehensive story that informs leadership in making strategic workforce decisions.
- Collaboratively design and ensure execution of all contingent labor approaches with an ability to lead a highly effective strategic and operational model as well as define and drive the implementation of continuous procedural improvements.
- Ability to recommend service delivery improvements and solutions to global support teams at all levels of internal clients by using sophisticated data visualizations and other presentation resources.
- Penchant for driving innovative experiences through technology platforms that are intuitive and bring ease and sophistication to the business and worker experience.
- Identify business and industry trends and develop innovative initiatives to support the business and worker experience.
- Advanced business presentation skills.
- Personal international work experience is a significant advantage.
We are seeking a dedicated, resourceful and driven corporate professional with in-depth contingent labor and vendor management experience to join an elite, worldwide team. You will have a considerable track record realizing continuous improvement and efficiency of an MSPs service delivery and be an energetic, innovative individual recognized for strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills. You will thrive in dynamic and challenging environments, bringing your broad vendor management experiences to the team.
Education & Experience
Minimum of BA/BS or equivalent is required
- Collaboration: Deep collaboration and alignment with all clients and stakeholders in designing, communicating, leading and managing Apple’s contractor, independent contractor and vendor workforce.
- People Experience: Lead the contingent worker people process through an MSP, Vendor, Business Leader and/or HR partner by ensuring stellar service delivery that considers the total experience inclusive of on-boarding, work duration and off-boarding (when appropriate).
- Project Management: Collaboratively develop, scope, lead and drive multiple, global contingent workforce projects and initiatives that result in measurable process improvements, cost efficiencies and deep analytics that benefit the workforce and inform our businesses.
- Business Partner: Able to understand various business line nuances, market complexities, budget considerations, etc. when working with partners in designing, executing and measuring an approach to a contingent workforce and vendor utilization.
- Accountability: Responsible for development, day to day management and enhancements to the overall operating model through feedback, relationships and on-going connectivity (regular meetings) of various teams (Supplier Responsibility, Procurement, Legal, etc) that have levels of ownership in managing contingent workers and vendors.
- Communication: Able to develop and administer regular, clear and agile communications to internal clients and partners and in turn to the MSP workforce through email, trainings and 1:1s.
- Critical thinking: Able to assess information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and provide innovative, flexible solutions to complex and unique problems and communicate them in a digestible, agile and executive summary way for various levels of leadership, internal clients and partners and the MSP.
- Internal and External Relationship Management: Develop, foster and grow deep professional, collaborative and consultative relationships at all levels.