Sr. Content Engineer - News
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join the Apple News team as a Content Engineer and support the creation of inspiring and informative stories that reach millions of consumers daily! In this role, you will work with our operations, design, and editorial teams to bring the latest ideas in digital news into reality.
- Experience with the Apple News Format is ideal
- Familiarity with REST API concepts
- Experience isolating and identifying API issues
- Good visual and interactive design aesthetic
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Experience extracting isolated test cases from complex content issues
- Thrives when collaborating across subject areas
- Ambitious, curious, and detail oriented
- Ability to communicate and document technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to deliver presentations
- Familiarity with content management systems
Do you have an eye for tasteful layout? Is your mantra to create responsive designs? Do you have the technical chops to make it all happen? If so, come join the Apple's News team as a Content Engineer! You will play a central role in the delivery of news articles to our users. As a member of our dynamic group, you’ll have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day. Content engineering supports the creation of stories for both Apple and the world's premier publishers partnered with News. The right candidate enjoys helping others by solving problems, taking on technical challenges, brainstorming creative ideas, documenting new concepts, and verifying fixes. You are eager to share and evangelize your ideas, you are an eager presenter, and you find reward in helping others succeed. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree or related experience is required.