Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
AC Wellness Network LLC is a subsidiary of Apple Inc. and our mission is to deliver the world’s best healthcare experience. We are looking for a Health Coach to develop, build and deliver coaching frameworks, care modules and deliver compassionate, effective coaching care. As a Health Coach, you should have an appreciation for the patient experience and a passion for wellness and population health. The candidate should be able to integrate best clinical practices and technology in a manner that drives patient engagement and outcomes.
- 4+ years or equivalent deep experience in health coaching, direct patient consultation or related field
- Ability to educate and facilitate behavior change around domains of wellness
- Knowledge or interest in nutrition, physical activity, and chronic disease education
- Thorough knowledge of wellness domains, health behavior, adult learning theories and their application
- Ability to network broadly across the organization and drive collaboration
- Preferred Certification from an accredited health coaching organization or National Board Certification for Health and & Wellness Coaching from ICHWC (strongly preferred)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and embrace change enthusiastically
- Results-oriented with a positive attitude and interest in delighting customers
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred experience with project management and program development
- Possible travel
This role is essential in delivering a world-class customer experience. As an integral member of the Health team, the Health Coach works to help patients and the medical team to improve health and wellness through sustainable behavior change. In this role, you will work independently, provide health coaching, and translate scientific language and concepts into simple, actionable steps our patients can understand and take.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred
- This role is based in the Santa Clara Valley.