Executive Assistant, Hardware Technology
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? As an Executive Assistant in Hardware Technology, you’ll help keep your assigned leader organized and focused across multiple dynamic environments. In this role, you’ll become a trusted source of support whom other Apple employees know they can count on. Join Apple, and together, we can turn every single day into a chance to make something in our workplace better than it was yesterday. Be at the center of the action on new silicon product development for Apple's groundbreaking products! Apple's Hardware Technology team is looking for an inventive and dedicated Executive Assistant to provide support to a VP within Hardware Technology. You must be highly organized, independently motivated, resourceful individual able to handle multiple tasks and excel in a high-energy environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience supporting senior level management in an administrative capacity, preferably in a high-tech environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and their assistants.
- Experience in heavy calendar management while scheduling key meetings and events.
- Ability to work on assignments of moderate difficulty, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Ability to maintain consistent attention to detail, be able to prioritize and independently manage their time in a fast-paced atmosphere where there are often impromptu requests.
- Candidates should possess strong written and verbal communication skills, have the ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of all groups within the team.
- Ability to anticipate change, and to react efficiently and expeditiously.
- High level of integrity; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as Calendar, Numbers, Pages and Keynote.
- Competency with all basic Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work well independently.
- We are looking for a team player with a friendly, can-do attitude!
Ensuring that the assigned leaders are using their time effectively and to the greatest impact. This involves stringent calendar management and triaging of daily and weekly tasks to ensure that deadlines are being met, meetings are serving their purposes, and there are no blockages in communication between team members. Handle administrative tasks for assigned leaders such as booking travel, managing budget, purchase requests/orders, and expenses, and helping to prepare for presentations. Plan, coordinate and communicate employee events such as group meetings, team building events, innovation events, off-sites and all-staff forums. In addition to inviting participants and booking rooms, the Executive Assistant is also responsible for ensuring that objectives are clear and that preparation is appropriate. Work closely with finance and other related teams to assure smooth operating systems under tight time constraints to secure goods and contract services. Management and implementation of efficient administrative processes. Meal service during project crunch time.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.