Facilities Services Coordinator
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will be responsible for receiving, reviewing and following up on maintenance work orders, communicating with business partners and vendors, soliciting quotes for services, invoice verification and closing work order once work is complete.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a dynamic and demanding environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to a demanding group of business partners
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity.
- Deeply detail oriented
- Strong customer service and problem solving aptitude
- Communicate effectively and provide direction to contractors and vendors performing services for the company
- Manages time efficiently with demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Familiarity with Mac platform and Microsoft Office programs
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Works well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You will lead coordination of multiple vendors (Janitorial, parking lot sweeping, interior plants and Pest Control services) - Walk buildings to perform building audits with vendors or customers. Assign work to vendors to perform work, oversee work until complete - Review, validate and approve proposals and invoices - Assist in directing vendors as needed to ensure they comply with Apple policies and procedures - Finds opportunities for increased efficiencies and cost savings. Assists in coordinating projects as needed - Provide administrative support between vendors and business units as needed with access requests or SOR’s
Education & Experience
Some college, technical training or equivalent work experience required.