Software Engineer (Web Apps Team)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Design and develop web based user interfaces and services to support next generation operations. You will be expected to bring both creativity and technical expertise to building applications which monitor and manage the state of our operations. You will work closely with engineering team members, downstream infrastructure, build and release, hardware engineering, user interface designers, and many other groups to lead and deliver applications that will streamline development operations and ultimately shape our future.
- 4+ years professional experience
- Experience building resilient production grade real-world services on AWS
- Understanding of microservice architectures and distributed systems
- Comfortable integrating with and managing REST APIs using best practices
- Technical knowledge of both traditional SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
The team is looking for a curious, innovative, team player who is passionate about developing tools and technologies that will mold our future and change the way we live. As part of the team, your responsibilities will include building scalable, reliable and easy to use applications to support operations.
Education & Experience
BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field