Camera Firmware Tools Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Apple Camera and Neural Engine Firmware Engineering team is looking for a passionate, self-motivated individual with strong in-depth knowledge of software methodologies to develop software and Firmware tools and automation frameworks.
- You have advanced experience in at least: Python, Swift, C++, Java, or C languages. You will have a strong experience in Object Oriented programming and excellent debugging skills
- You have deep understanding of Firmware engineering design methodologies
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting
- You have proficiency in using Git repository & software integration tools
- You have experience with handling complete Software lifecycle of software projects from design, development to maintenance
- Basic UI design and implementation is a plus
- Knowledge of working with different communication protocols like socket, GPIB, RS232, USB, UART and basics of Networking is a plus
- You have strong social and written/verbal interpersonal skills
You will be focused on designing and developing advanced software tools and automation frameworks to help debug the Software and Firmware related to, but not limited to the Camera Control, Neural Engine, etc . You will develop an optimal solution by working with multi-functional teams. You will also work on basic iOS/MacOS app development and any software Firmware based solutions/tools needed by the team.
Education & Experience
BS or MS with in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.