Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Advertising team at Apple provides oversight on Apple’s advertising activities worldwide, and we are the essential bridge between the Marcom department and Apple’s advertising agency, Media Arts Lab (MAL). In addition to liaising with many diverse groups, including Finance, Legal, Product Marketing, Part- ner Marketing, Partner Communications, iTunes, Developer Relations, Online Store, Retail, and Education, we also maintain positive relationships with partners around the world at the international offices of Apple and MAL. Developing and fostering healthy, productive, professional partnerships is an essential require- ment of every member of our team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the creative development and production process, ensuring accuracy and internal communication for all advertising initiatives.
- You have 7 to nine years of brand marketing experience working with global brands, ideally advertising specific and with an emphasis on integrated communications.
- You are deeply detail oriented and organized.
- You are a great problem solver with a strong work ethic.
- You have the ability to learn quickly.
- You can develop positive relationships with multiple partners.
- You react quickly to new information.
- You are a passionate Apple user.
• You will develop and implement our advertising across channels to support integrated efforts, including review and routing of advertising briefs and concepts to ensure quality and accuracy from a legal and product perspective and review and approval of localization strategies and script translations with our international offices. • Lead confidential launch initiatives while working to maintain security and secrecy through the duration of the project, schedule product briefings, secure products from Product Marketing, manage and maintain disclosure lists, and maintain strict security procedures on set and with our vendors. • You will manage production budgets, monitor POs, and review production estimates to ensure projects are on track and within scope, and you will partner closely with Finance to provide ongoing updates on the status of production and to ensure proper financial reporting. • You will communicate with relevant groups (for example, Marcom, PR, and Partner Communications)throughout Apple to ensure they are kept up to date on the progress of our ads, have all necessary materials, and are aligned with our work.
Education & Experience
College degree preferred.