Product Manager - App Store and iTunes Prepaid Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Are you someone who’s looking to be a part of a team that wants to change the world? Do you possess a passion to think differently and challenge conventional approaches to problem solving? At Apple, we’re focused on building great products that are beautiful, innovative, and help our customers improve their quality of life. The Internet Software & Services (IS&S) team at Apple provides our global customers access to an incredible collection of amazing content and features across music, movies, apps, books, news, and much more. We are looking for an expert Product Manager with a real passion for Payments/FinTech to join Apple’s App Store and iTunes Prepaid Product team. We seek someone who understands the payment industry, subscription services, and can work in quick and rapid iterative cycles, has the creativity and modesty to formulate new ideas and approaches, is oriented strongly towards experimentation, and above all, uses data and structured thinking to inform their approach. Your responsibility requires you to develop innovative tactics and evangelizing the critical importance of the cycle of testing, learning, and iterating to unlocking core product growth. You will evaluate the competitive landscape, and look for opportunities to innovate. In this role, you will be a master at working across various parts of the company, and will partner closely with the engineering, design, analytics and the marketing teams to build a roadmap of ideas all aimed at improving conversion and building lifetime value for Apple Pay Prepaid customers.
- You have at least 6+ years of experience in software/payments product development. Experience in a consumer growth role a plus.
- Strong consumer product instincts; you intuitively understand why product ideas will succeed
- Fundamentally analytical and technical; you have the ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources, identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions.
- Are you deeply detail focused; you believe that an extraordinary product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions?
- Do you exhibit a bias towards action and experimentation?
- Produce articulate and inspired presentations to communicate your vision and plans.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate with a wide range of team members and job functions – all the way up to executives.
- Experience with global teams and international product expansion a plus.
- Experience with digital subscription products a strong plus.
- Experience within the Payments/FinTech industry preferred.
Lead a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, program managers, and marketers to prioritize growth and product enhancements based on impact. Execute rapidly to capture signal, and continuously iterate on the product design and service features to improve customer growth. Work hand-in-hand with engineering, design and data analytics partners to analyze results and synthesize findings. Deep curiosity to identify key opportunities and ability to develop experiment driven proposals. Champion and gain consensus for the strategy and roadmap from partner teams through collaboration, documentation, and negotiation that effectively influences peers and senior management. Own and deliver on key measurable deliverables each quarter. Clearly communicate strategy in a structured way to socialize your roadmap and report results. Stay on top of standard methodologies across the industry to develop a resource of growth tactics.
Education & Experience
B.S./B.A. Required, MBA preferred