Financial Analyst, Internet Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are in search of a Financial Analyst to partner with our infrastructure teams to help ensure our resources are expertly leveraged. Along with a strong analytical mindset, this role will require a significant amount of partnership with both with the business and with our internal finance teams. Are you highly motivated, able to take initiative and work independently? We want you to bring thought leadership to inspire change and drive Apple's Internet Services. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is critical to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have an important role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- 3+ years finance experience
- Validated analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for synthesizing complex data into key components that drive informed decisions
- Comfortable working with ambiguous data
- Shown ability to work independently and respond rapidly in a fast changing business environment
- Strong sense of team
- Innate curiosity - passion for and experience with Apple’s products
- Ability to challenge current thinking in constructive ways
- Strong presentation and communication skills
The Internet Services System and Software analyst plays a critical and broad role encompassing Server Hardware Engineering, Supply Chain, Enterprise Databases, Software Licenses, and core internet services systems deployment / management. To be successful in this role you will need a solid background in Finance (core FP&A) and will need to develop a base level understanding of Data Center Technologies, Hardware and Software to help inform the forecast and to challenge the business. This is a role that straddles both a core Finance role and one that heavily partners with and influences the business.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field