Supply Demand Planner, Reseller Operations
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Reseller Supply Demand Planner position has a wide range of responsibilities that are focused on Account Management. The position entails covering Collaboration, Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) weekly process with key channel partners. To achieve this end the main Account Management activities are: working with regional Supply Planning, Sales, Logistics and Product Administration in the analysis, commitment and delivery of product. The RSDM is the single point of contact to the account for all monitoring, reporting and communications of operational issues, from pre–Purchase Order (PO) activities receipt to Proof Of Delivery(POD).
- You will have 6 - 8 years Operations experience.
- Prior experience in product planning, production control, inventory management, or production / manufacturing operations is strongly preferred.
- You will combine a working knowledge of extraordinary supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, and business savvy.
- You are able to exert thoughtful influence in a matrixed organization - should be a strong excellent teammate and communicator.
- You should be confident presenting to executive management.
- Additional requirements include the ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of amenity in working with numbers.
- Analyze demand and backlog data in conjunction with customers credit ratings and funding, distribution flexibility, channel directions - Monitor and analyze inventory and sales data and make informed decisions as a result - Ensures that the interest of the business is represented during account communications - Monitor, track and report on account performance from pre PO commitment to POD - Gathers and disseminates information to internal and external customer needed to make decisions and drive the business - Works with senior leaders and functional authorities to understand account business problems and processes - Play a leadership role in the standardization of account deliverables and ensuring adherence to commitments - Develop and implement strategic account plans with agreed upon service level agreements - Act as the main contact for communicating operational issues and solutions to accounts - Identify account process improvement opportunities and present them to senior management with recommendations and alternatives - Growing the role of Account Managers throughout the account and the business by consistently demonstrating a high quality of work output - Facilitate and conduct business strategy discussions and vision brainstorming - Expand and implement channel strategies and account support plans - Analyze data and drive planning decisions - Handle complex account issues and resolutions - Identify, communicate and handle account risks - Facilitate and lead account meetings
Education & Experience
BA/BS Required. MBA Desirable.