Business Solutions Product Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Worldwide Business Solutions team is seeking experienced Product Manager to lead complex, global enterprise initiatives. Applying a blend of technical expertise and business intelligence, you will interact directly with multi-functional teams across Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance and Operations to define, build and roll-out innovative technology and business processes. This includes defining requirements, collaborating with our development team, and promoting organizational change management. You will own multiple projects and a portfolio of tools aimed at improving our reporting strategies and addressing our evolving business needs. This position offers the opportunity to influence our analytical environment and push the boundaries of our reporting capability. If you are passionate about delivering quality data solutions, we hope you will consider joining our Apple team.
- 3+ years of hands-on professional experience in data-rich analysis
- In-depth knowledge of emerging concepts like machine learning and predictive analytics such as: Python, R, VBA, Tableau, Alteryx, or similar preferred.
- An understanding of data in a complex enterprise system landscape, including data governance, quality, and synchronization. International experience preferred.
- Ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines.
- Experience defining technical requirements and leading software and system implementations across large organizations and multiple regions.
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, including the ability to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
As a Product Manager, you will evaluate global business requirements and architect solutions to be solved with systems and tools. Do you have a passion for data and innovation? In this role you will identify, propose, and craft technical solutions that are user-friendly, scalable, and address key business issues. You will analyze legacy systems and interfaces and collaborate with software developers and business teams to design new and advanced cross-platform solutions. Using your deep understanding of programming and modeling, you will provide analysis and visibility into recurring business issues and inefficiencies, and recommend software or systems features to help reduce time and cost. This will include managing project-related testing, implementation, improvements, maintenance, and training. Do you love building systems, dashboards, and software applications? If this describes you, then we should meet.
Education & Experience
•Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3-5 years and a Master’s degree. •MBA or MS in Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Analytics, Computer Science or similar field preferred.