Market Strategy Manager - Insurance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Are you someone who’s looking to be a part of a team that wants to change the world? Do you possess a passion to think differently and challenge conventional approaches to problem solving? If so, please read on. The AppleCare WW Service Ecosystem team is seeking a Market Strategy Manager who will be responsible for leading AppleCare Business Development's relationships with our insurance provider partners. You will be working with the most dynamic, creative group of individuals assembled across key teams in AppleCare including engineering, analytics, and operations.
- 5-10 years of experience in insurance or actuarial profession
- Strong consumer product instincts; you intuitively understand why product ideas will succeed
- Fundamentally analytical and technical; you have the ability to collect and analyze data from a variety of sources, identify key insights, spot optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions
- Comfortable communicating with and presenting up and down the organization to senior managers, executives and peers
- Experience working with regulatory bodies is preferred
Ensuring our direct and indirect product offerings are best in class is a full time job. To that end, you’ll be working to manage and lead AppleCare Business Development's advance relationships with our insurance providers. You will be responsible for ensuring our partners can support the innovation Apple strives for everyday. You will work with Product Management, Legal, Finance, and Procurement to design commercial structures that meet the needs of our products and exceed our financial targets. A strong background in driving growth, increasing efficiency, and identifying blind spots is required.
Education & Experience
BS/BA required in mathematics or other quantitive field, MBA preferred